Sonntag, 17. November 2013

TUTORIAL 5: Art on glass | Window color


check out my Tutorial for this window color further...

 

My two window color tisch deco art. How To you'll find below.


Here is what you need to make them:
  • Glass Window colour
  • Glass Outliner
  • Picture of what you want to trace
  • Glass or object you want to paint (I used a photo frame that I had)
  • Nail polish remover


How to:




1. To begin, thoroughly clean the glass to get it finger print free. I just used nail polish remover for that. 




2. Then find a picture you want to replicate. I just printed the 2 pics from the internet in the size I needed and then put it in the frame. 

3. After that take the writer paint of your choice and go over all the outside lines. I used black outliner for that. Let it dry.

 



4. From there you can start filling the picture using the window color of your choice. I love bunt colors so I used bright colors for my frame. You just need to squeeze the bottle of window color gently and spread the paint around the cling filling it in completely. Allow it a few hours to dry completely.



All done!




1 Kommentar: